Why an Independent Insurance Agent?
Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be
costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don't treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don't realize there are three sources for insurance:
1. Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
2. Direct Writing Companies, who can offer you the insurance of one company,
and only on the telephone or through the mail.
3. Independent Insurance Agents, who represent any number of insurance companies, and research with these firms to help you find the more appropriate combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
* Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
* Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
* Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
* Assists you when you have a claim.
* Is your professional guide, working with you as you determine your needs.
* Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
* Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook and can help you find the most appropriate combination of price, coverage and service.
* Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
* Can periodically review your coverage to help you keep up with your changing insurance needs.
* Treats you like a person, not just another number.